Now hiring Kitchen/Back of House Director!
At Chick-fil-A, the Director role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Local Franchise Owner, you gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Working at Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. No restaurant experience is necessary.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of success in leadership roles.
We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. Your leadership will be essential to us delivering Remarkable Experiences.
How you make a difference:
- Provide exceptional hospitality and customer service
- Lead high-performance teams in our fast paced production environment.
- Get to know guests and create personal connections
- Serve in a dynamic, positive environment that is committed to excellence
- Maintain a refreshingly clean environment
- Develop, Innovate, and Motivate a team
What's in it for you:
- Work in a positive environment where you’ll feel like you’re a part of a family
- Be a part of a winning team
- Intentional leadership development opportunities
- Sundays off
- Cross training
- $22+ per hour depending on experience
- Flexible scheduling
- Meal benefits
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical insurance, 401k, generous paid time off, and paid sick leave
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- >1 yr of leadership experience
- Commitment to be your best at all times
- Desire to take initiative
- Passion for service
- Strong work ethic
- A love for people
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Available to work most Saturdays and multiple nights a week