Kitchen and Prep Team Member
Starting at $15 per hour.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Local Franchise Owner, you gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Working at Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are looking for positive, hard-working, winners to join our family at Chick-fil-A.
We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. Your support in F of House operations will be essential to us delivering Remarkable Experiences.
How you make a difference:
- Provide exceptional hospitality and customer service
- Work in high-performance teams in multiple areas: Kitchen, Prep, Truck
- Craft incredible food quickly and accurately
- Serve in a fast paced, positive environment that is committed to excellence
- Maintain a refreshingly clean environment
How you can grow:
- Get in on the ground floor- join a brand new restaurant and team with plenty of leadership opportunities
- Path for growth includes: Trainer, Team Leader, Shift Leader, and Director levels
What's in it for you:
- Work in a positive environment where you’ll feel like you’re a part of a family
- Be a part of a winning team
- Intentional leadership development opportunities
- Sundays off
- Cross training
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Meal benefits
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave
- Commitment to be your best at all times
- Desire to take initiative
- Passion for service
- Strong work ethic
- A love for people
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Available to work most Saturdays